2014 Bling Your Booth Photo Contest
Participate in some fun, creative competition! Girl Scouts of Utah (GSU) is encouraging troops to decorate with posters, signage, and “BLING” at their cookie booths. Share your troop’s goals and accomplishments (travel, service projects, activities, etc.).
Promote your Girl Scout activities and sell the Girl Scout experience. Show the public you are PROUD to be a Girl Scout!
Contest dates: March 14-27, 2014
Winner announced on Facebook in April
- • Take a picture of your girls at your troop’s cookie booth
- • Go to GSU’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/girlscoutsofutah)
- • Click the “Bling your Booth” contest tab (one of the boxes under the cover photo)
- • Follow instructions, enter the photo contest, and upload your picture
- • Share, share, share! The more you share on Facebook (to your wall, to your friends and family) the more votes you can get
- • Get your friends and family to vote for your photo for a chance at winning a Bling Party with GSU’s CEO. (The party will be scheduled at the convenience of both the CEO and troop.)
- • One (1) photo entry per troop, so put your heads (and photos) together and choose the best one
- • Vote with stars (1-5 stars)
- • Anyone can vote for your photos once every 24 hours, so encourage multiple page visits!
- • Though this is a contest through Girl Scouts of Utah, this contest is held on Facebook, which is a public, online viral medium. Girl Scouts who do not wish to have their picture taken and/or posted in this manner must not be in any photos taken.
- • Do not include girls’ full names, addresses, or any personal information