3% Goal Getter Program
Each troop can be a “3% Goal Getter” by meeting the following criteria:
- • Troop Cookie Manager Agreement form must be submitted by Friday, November 1, 2013.
- • Troop must be registered by Monday, December 16, 2013 to participate in the Cookie Program.
- • Troop must incorporate the 5 Leadership Skills throughout the Cookie Program.
- • Increase troop sales by 3% over last year’s sale. New troops must sell 278 cases (3336 boxes) – 3% more than the overall Girl Scouts of Utah (GSU) average from last year.*
- • Council bill must be paid in full by Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- • Troop Finance Envelopes and required documents are due to Community Cookie Program Representative (CCPR) no later than Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
Troops who earn the “3% Goal Getter” status will receive Mini Music Messenger bag and “Goal Getter” patch for each girl in their troop who sold cookies.*
*The council obtains this information from our web-based cookie program. Troops do not need to submit this information.
If interested/qualified for the “3% Goal Getter Program,” click the below link and complete/submit the provided online form by Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Girl Scouts of Utah’s new method for submitting forms is online only.