Two Way Communications
Delegates are information-gatherers; you are a link to the members of the Council.
Two-way communication between the Council leadership and Council membership is established through Delegates as described below.
Fostering Two-Way Communication
- E-mail will be one of the main forms of communication between Girl Scouts of Utah (GSU) and the Delegates. Please keep your information up-to-date.
- Town Meetings will be held to solicit input, hold discussions on relevant issues and an opportunity for Delegates to share the feelings of their membership on Council and/or national proposals. Delegates should discuss issues with their membership and bring the results of those discussions to the meetings.
- The Annual Meeting is held to elect the Board of Directors, members of the Board Development Committee and National Delegates, vote to amend the bylaws and to act on proposals from the council membership and Board of Directors.
- Opinion Surveys may be conducted to gain quick opinions on various topics. Delegates should get membership input on the topics prior to responding to the survey.
- Delegates should visit the Delegate web page frequently to stay informed and provide updated information. Delegates should share relevant information with their membership.