Cookie Information and Forms
Tools for Cookie Program Success
Little Brownie Bakers
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at Little Brownie Bakers.
Need some pizzazz to make your booth stand out? Download posters, banners, name tags, receipts, thank-you cards, and more at girlscoutcookies.org.
Cookie Season is a Family Affair
Welcome to the 2018 Cookie Program! When girls participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, they get more than new adventures.
Girls love . .
Meeting new people
Being with their troop
Having this experience with their family
Working cookie booths
Meeting their goals
. . . selling cookies!
More Involvement Means More Success!
Girl Scouts of Utah encourages you to work in partnership with your daughter(s) throughout the cookie season by attending her troop cookie training, inspiring her to set a goal and supporting her as she strives to meet and/or surpass it, picking up and distributing Girl Scout Cookies, chaperoning at troop cookie booths, and celebrating her successes. With your support, she can take full advantage of the learning experiences offered through the Cookie Program.
2018 Girl Scout Cookie Program Resources
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Girl Scout Cookie Activity pin, and tips for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie professionals?
Scouts of the USA's Cookie Resources Page
Here you'll find handouts, posters, videos, and other materials to help you have fun and stay safe as you build your cookie business.
Participation in the annual Cookie Program is voluntary. All currently registered Girl Scout Daisies (grades K–1), Brownies (grades 2–3), Juniors (grades 4–5), Cadettes (grades 6–8), Seniors (grades 9–10), Ambassadors (grades 11–12) and Juliettes may participate in the annual Cookie Program.
For registration inquiries, please contact Girl Scouts of Utah’s Member Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-265-8472 or 800-678-7809.
Please take a moment to view and read the following Cookie Program Videos and Documents throughout the cookie season. This is especially helpful and important for girls/families who are participating in the Cookie Program for the first time.
- Welcome to Girl Scout Cookie Program-Coming Soon!
- Girl Scout Cookie Delivery Reminder Form-Coming Soon!
- Cookie Program Glossary-Coming Soon!
- Cookie Program FAQs for Girls-Coming Soon!
- Digital Cookie Information-Coming Soon!
- Digital Order Card (DOC) Registration-Coming Soon!
- Digital Cookie FAQs-Coming Soon!
- Girl Scout Online Safety Pledge Form-Coming Soon!
Social Media & Marketing
- Social Media and Cookie Sale Clarification-Coming Soon!
- Social Media, Marketing, and Sensitive Issues FAQ-Coming Soon!
Additional Cookie Program Resources
- 2018 Girl Scout Rewards-Coming Soon!
- Activity Credit Program-Coming Soon!
- Cookie Activity Pin-Coming Soon!
- Financial Literacy and Cookie Business Badges and Leaves-Coming Soon!
- Financial Literacy Patch-Coming Soon!
Cookie Program Videos