Digital Cookie New!
Important Updates for Cookie Volunteers!
Volunteer Community Representatives and Cookie Program Representatives, click here to view the updates.
Cookie Sales Dates Extended!
Due to popular demand we have extended cookie sales to Saturday, March 31 to help your girls reach their goals!
New cookie dates and deadlines: Troop Cookie Booths Friday, March 16 – Saturday, March 31
- Tuesday, March 20: 50% of Cookie Money due to GSU
- Tuesday, March 27, 10:00 p.m.: Troop Awards Forms submittal
- Monday, April 2: Girl Money due to Troop Cookie Manager
- Monday, February 5 – Tuesday, April 3, 10:00 p.m.: All Booth Allocations completed in eBudde
- Tuesday, April 3: All Cookie Money due to GSU
- Thursday, April 5: Troop Finance Envelopes due to Cookie Program Representatives
- Friday, April 6: Troop Finance Envelopes due to GSU (delivered or postmarked)
We know that cookies sales are more than just selling cookies—it’s about powering amazing experiences for girls.
To help your girls reach their cookie goals, we have created a couple of new incentives:
1. Troops will receive a $50 Gift Certificate—for programs or shop merchandise—when picking up an additional 15 cookie cases one time at their designated cookie cupboard. Gift certificates will be mailed in May.
This is an opportunity for Troops to pick up an additional 15 cases (in addition to their pre-orders).
The 15 cases will count toward all proceeds and goals for the troop and community, as well as include Activity Credits.
2. Communities will receive various level—growth credits over last year’s cookie sales by increasing their sales by:
- 5% = $200 Credit
- 10% = $400 Credit
- 15% = $600 Credit
Join the Walkabout!
Girls can now supercharge their cookie sales with a Walkabout!
In a Walkabout, a Girl Scout—with their troop, family or other adult supervisor walks a residential neighborhood selling cookies door-to-door and visits cookie customers they may have missed or who might need to restock their favorites! Learn more.
Cookie Cupboards Opening Early!
In order to best serve our troop leaders, communities and girls, we will be opening our cookie cupboards early!
This is a great way for girls to get more cookies for their Walkabouts (details attached), as well as provide an opportunity to return damaged packages. Remember, cookies from the cupboard still qualify for Activity Credits and count toward troop proceeds! These transactions are processed via a simple transfer in eBudde, so no cash is required.
Troops can pick up extra cases at the cupboards as well as exchange damaged packages.
Early Opening Dates for Cookie Cupboards:
Salt Lake City 445 East 4500 South, Salt Lake City
- Thursday 3-8: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 3-9: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 3-10: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
American Fork 215 N. Center Street, American Fork
- Thursday 3-8: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 3-9: 12:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ogden 3564 Lincoln Ave, Suite 4A, Ogden
- Friday 3-9: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 3-10: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
* Additional cookie cupboard hours can be found in eBudde when placing your order.
Exchanging Damaged Cases: Damaged cases and packages can be exchanged at the council’s cupboards (listed above) for the same amount and variety.
Support for Troops and Communities Not Serviced by Local Cupboards: For our communities not immediately served by a local service center, please work directly you’re your Cookie Program Representative (CPR). These communities include Box Elder, Cache, Carbon, Dixie, Fish Lake, Navajo Lake, Nebo Shadows, Red Rocks, Sanpete and Uintah Basin. All other communities can work directly with there are cookie cupboards at the Council Resource Center (SLC), Central Utah Service Center (American Fork) and Northern Utah Service Center (Ogden).
Welcome Cookie Managers
Thank you for volunteering to support this year’s Girl Scout Cookie Program. With your assistance, girls gain valuable skills that will help them succeed. The Girl Scout Cookie Program is a powerful, hands-on leadership and entrepreneurial program.
The following resources will help you manage the Cookie Program for your troop and/or community.
Cookie Program Videos
Getting Started- New information has been added to these documents, please refresh your browser after opening up each document to see the changes.
- Troop Quick Guide to the Cookie Program
- 2018 Troop Cookie Manager (TCM) Position Description and Agreement Form
- 2018 Cookie Program Representative (CPR) Position Description and Agreement Form
Cookie Program Resources-New information has been added to these documents, please refresh your browser after opening up each document to see the changes.
- 2018 Cookie Program Dates
- 2018 Cookie Rally Guide. Please submit your Cookie Rally information by November 1, 2017.
- 2018 Cookie Manager Manual
- 2018 eBudde Manual
- 2018 eBudde Quick Tips
- Login Information
- Initial Cookie Order
- Cupboard Orders
- Council Sales Booth Shifts
- My Sales Booth Shifts
- Record Booth Sales
- Submit Rewards Order
- CPR- Calendar Events
- CPR- Add Messages to Dashboard
- CPR- Email TCMs
- CPR- Cookie Delivery Tickets
- CPR- Troop Cookie Pickup Sheets
- CPR- Un-Submit Troop Cookie Orders
- CPR- Submit Community Cookie Order
- CPR- Submit Community Rewards Order
- CPR- Generate Community Rewards Order
- CPR- View eBudde as a TCM
- 2018 Cookie Program Glossary
- Cookie Volunteer FAQs
Cookie Program Trainings-New information has been added to these documents, please refresh your browser after opening up each document to see the changes.
Marketing & Social Media-New information has been added to these documents, please refresh your browser after opening up each document to see the changes.
Troop Award Program information and Forms
Troop Cookie Booth Information and Forms
Cookie and Financial Literacy Program Information
Other Tools and Forms