Promotes Girl Scout opportunities in the community, offer program and registration information to girls and adults; works with the Community Leadership Team and assists the Girl Scout of Utah Recruiter to grow girl and adult membership.
Term of Appointment
One year appointment that is renewable.
Connect With Community
- Work with the Community Leadership Team and GSU Membership Team to implement community focused strategies for engaging girls and adults to grow Girl Scouting within the community.
- Provide potential members, girls, and volunteers with messaging regarding Girl Scouting, programming, and available volunteer opportunities.
- Distribute relevant marketing materials.
- Be aware of membership goals in your community and strategize with Membership Specialist to grow girl and adult membership.
Development of New Volunteers
- Maintain current knowledge of available volunteer positions in your Community to assist in recruitment for these positions or succession plans.
- Attend at least two Parent Information Meetings per year.