How will CEI change my member experience?
Customer Engagement Initiative
We are creating new opportunities for our volunteers!
Girl Scouts of Utah is joining with GSUSA and councils across the nation in a new way of engaging and communicating with volunteers, families and girl members. The project is the Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) and it's all about Girl Scouts becoming more customer friendly!
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Make it easier to find a troop. The new online Opportunity Catalog will allow parents and volunteers to search for troops, locations and meeting days that work for them and show the volunteer positions that need to be filled to get the troop off the ground.
- Simplify registration and background screening. Volunteers will move directly from registration to online background screening, simplifying the volunteer enrollment process while ensuring that volunteers are carefully screened.
- Simplify troop management. The new online Volunteer Toolkit, which will be released in early November, will help troop volunteers get what they need, when they need it, based on their troop’s calendar.
- New and improved website. Our new website has a fresh new look, consistent with the Girl Scout brand and aligned with other councils across the country. It's also mobile and tablet compatible!
Let's get started!
- Watch this webinar to learn more about the Opportuntiy Catalog and the new Volunteer Toolkit.
- Visit our offices to test out these tools for yourself!
- Watch these videos to get another snapshot of the features of the Volunteer Toolkit: