The Volunteer Training offered by GSU prepares and equips volunteers for working with girls by providing the knowledge and confidence necessary for carrying out meaningful Girl Scout programs.
Camping and the Outdoors (Take 6+ weeks in advance)
Trips and Travel (Take 6 weeks to 6 months in advance)
Trainings for Older Girls
How to Register:
- Visit the ACTIVITIES calendar or visit ACTIVITIES under the MYGS tab
- Choose the training you'd like to attend
- Click the register button and follow the steps
1. Select the training from the Training Catalog
2. Click "online"
3. Follow the training and complete any associated quizes and surveys
Volunteer Training Certificates
- Training participants will recieve a digital certificate of completion for every in-person training and online training (when an online quiz submitted).
- Every volunteer who recieves five or more certificates in a Membership Year will recieve a Leadership Development Pin.