The Girl Scout Silver Award is the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn. It symbolizes an 11 to 14-year-old Girl Scout's accomplishments in Girl Scouting and community activities as she matures and works to better her life and the lives of others.
- Must be currently registered through GSU as a Girl Scout and between 6th and 8th grade.
- Girls may work individually or as a small group (total of 4 Cadettes per group).
- 50 hours minimum are required.
- Complete 1 Cadette Journey.
- Take Action on a community issue you care about.
- Earning a Girl Scout Silver Award is not a prerequisite for earning the Girl Scout Gold Award (Girl Scouts grades 9th and 12th).
- Pursuing the Girl Scout Silver Award requires approval from a troop leader or council staff for individually registered girls.
- Please turn in your final report no later than 1 month after completing your project.
- If you have any questions about awards please email: email@example.com