Four Fifty 1 Program
Each troop can be a “Four Fifty 1” recipient by meeting the following criteria:
- • Troop Cookie Manager Agreement form must be submitted by Friday, November 1, 2013.
- • Troop must be registered by Monday, December 16, 2013 to participate in the Cookie Program.
- • Troop must incorporate the 5 Leadership Skills throughout the Cookie Program.
- • The troop per girl average is 451 boxes or more.*
- • 50% of cookie money due to Girl Scouts of Utah (GSU) must be deposited by Friday, March 21, 2014.
- • Council bill must be paid in full by Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- • Troop Finance Envelopes and required documents are due to Community Cookie Program Representative (CCPR) no later than Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
Troops who earn the “Four Fifty 1” status will receive an additional penny back (this is in addition to the 40¢ per box proceeds) for every box of cookies the troop sold.* Therefore, if your troop sells 4510 boxes of cookies, you would receive $1804.00 in troop process and an additional $45.10, for a total of $1849.10. Troops must have a canceled check on file with the council to receive these funds as a direct deposit in May 2014.
*The council obtains this information from our web-based cookie program. Troops do not need to submit this information.
If interested/qualified for the “Four Fifty 1 Program,” click the below link and complete/submit the provided online form by Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Girl Scouts of Utah’s new method for submitting forms is online only.