Girl Scouts LOVE providing service for their communities, friends, families, and even back to the Girl Scouts. Service has been a fundamental part of Girl Scouting since the organization was started by Juliette Gordon Low in 1912, and we are proud to have our girls participating in service opportunities still today! Check back here often for new service opportunities for girls and troops.
Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors
- The American Legion is looking for one or two Girl Scout Troops to help them with their Easer Egg Hunt set-up! The service opportunity would take place on Sunday, April 20th starting at 6 am. Girls will help place eggs all around Murray Park. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14th.
- Do you know of a service opportunity for a Daisy, Brownie, or Junior? Email them to email@example.com!
Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors
- Apply for approval to earn your Community Service Bar! To earn this, you must provide 20 hours of service to an organization of your choice and have it pre-approved by Council.
- Apply to earn your Service to Girl Scouting Bar! To earn this, you must provide 20 hours of service to Girl Scouting.
- Do you know of a service opportunity for a Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions? Send them to email@example.com