Girl Scouts LOVE providing service for their communities, friends, families, and even back to the Girl Scouts. Service has been a fundamental part of Girl Scouting since the organization was started by Juliette Gordon Low in 1912, and we are proud to have our girls participating in service opportunities still today! Check back here often for new service opportunities for girls and troops.
Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors
- Do you know of a service opportunity for a Daisy, Brownie, or Junior? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors
- Apply for approval to earn your Community Service Bar! To earn this, you must provide 20 hours of service to an organization of your choice and have it pre-approved by Council.
- Apply to earn your Service to Girl Scouting Bar! To earn this, you must provide 20 hours of service to Girl Scouting.
- The Hogle Zoo is looking for a Girl Scout Troop to create a campsite display for Bear Awareness from 10am-2pm on June 28th! The Troop would need to supply 2 tents (possibility of more supplies) and would work with the zoo to create the display. The Troop would get into the zoo for the rest of the day for free. If you are interested in this opporunity, contact email@example.com.
- Do you know of a service opportunity for a Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions? Send them to email@example.com