Miss Media is an exciting, one-of-a-kind program that allows Girl Scouts ages 12 and older to be trained and groomed to be an ambassador for the Girl Scouts of Utah. Miss Media Girl Scouts are trained by local media experts and public speaking coaches.
- Report on exciting events throughout the year
- Write articles and submit photos for our membership magazine, GSUNOW
- Speak at local Rotary or Chamber events
- Recruit new Girl Scouts at various community events
- Interview on live TV or radio
- Create Girl Scout Videos - Check us out on YouTube and Facebook!
Camp CEO is an exciting opportunity for girls to spend quality time with some of Utah brightest executive women. From bankers to lawyers, these women have distinguished resumes and are eager to mentor girls. Through this unique program girls will explore their dreams and make solid goals for their future. You’ll come home from Camp CEO with knowledge and self-confidence to make your dreams become reality.
For more information regarding Camp CEO, visit GSUGO