Super Troop Program
Each troop can be a “Super Troop” by meeting the following criteria:
- • Troop Cookie Manager Agreement form must be submitted by Friday, November 1, 2013.
- • Troop must be registered by Monday, December 16, 2013 to participate in the Cookie Program.
- • Troop must incorporate the 5 Leadership Skills throughout the Cookie Program.
- • 80% of girls registered with troop must participate in the Cookie Program.*
- • The troop per girl average is 400 boxes or more.*
- • 50% of cookie money due to Girl Scouts of Utah (GSU) must be deposited by Friday, March 21, 2014.
- • Troop must have conducted at least one booth sale.
- • Council bill must be paid in full by Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- • Troop Finance Envelopes and required documents are due to Community Cookie Program Representative (CCPR) no later than Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
Troops who earn “Super Troop” status will receive a Star Gazer Water Bottle and a “Super” patch for each girl in their troop who sold cookies.* The troop will receive 4 additional Star Gazer Water Bottles.
80% includes all girls registered in troop as of February 10, 2014 – regardless of participation status. For example:
- • 10 girls are registered in your troop, but 2 have never attended meetings. Your total registered is 10 and 8 girls must participate in sale to meet 80% participation.
- • 12 girls registered in October and 3 more join before February 10th. Your total registered is 15 and 12 girls must participate in sale to meet 80% participation.
- • 10 girls registered in October, 1 transferred to her sister’s troop and 1 moved out of the area. A troop transfer was initiated in Personify prior to February 10th for the girl who transferred. Your total registered is 9 and 7 girls must participate in sale to meet 80% participation.
*The council obtains this information from our web-based cookie program. Troops do not need to submit this information.
If interested/qualified for the “Super Troop Program,” click the below link and complete/submit the provided form by Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Girl Scouts of Utah’s new method for submitting forms is online only.