It costs about $470/year per girl to deliver Girl Scouts to girls in volunteer-led troops in Utah. These dollars help our council support Girl Scout experiences, including maintaining camp properties, training new and experienced volunteers, developing online tools, conducting background screening for adults working with girls, and operating retail shops and program centers.
We raise about $406 of this cost through program fees, camp fees, property rentals and product sales. The remaining $65 per girl requires fund raising - and that is why the Family Partnership campaign is so important.
Family Giving Partnership Tool Kit
If you are a troop leader or service unit volunteer, here are some ways that you can promote our Family Giving Partnership to parents:
- Family Giving Partnership Postcard
- Soon, we will have a postcard and donation envelope that you can give to parents and others as you are talking about the importance of Family Giving!
- Download the Family Giving Partnership Postcard
- Family Giving Talking Points
- Ideas for Family Giving Campaigns
- Sample Parent Letter
- Send this ready-to-use letter template by e-mail or regular mail - just add your signature!
- Wanted: Family Giving Champions!
- Family Giving Campaign Video (COMING SOON!)
- Family Giving Patch (right click and save the image or drag it to your desktop)