EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR SENIORS, AMBASSADORS AND YOUNG ALUMS!
About the event:
Utah Day of the Girl is a signature luncheon where you will have the opportunity to meet and network with area business leaders in a professional lunch setting.
During this luncheon, we will be highlighting the impact of Girl Scouts, and honor our 2019 Girl Champions in each area of our four pillars – STEM, Entrepreneurship, Life Skills, and Outdoors.
Girl attendees will:
- Learn about potential career paths from local business thought leaders
- Connect with leading organizations as they join them at their table for lunch
- Interact face-to-face with mentors
- Join companies at a VIP reception before lunch, where they can meet business leaders from multiple companies
Girl Scout Seniors and Ambassadors (grades 9-12) and Young Alums (ages 18-24) are invited to apply to participate. We will be selecting 100 girls to attend an event.
Friday, October 11, 2019
Salt Lake City Marriott
Downtown at City Creek
Using the link below, submit your name, age, contact information, and areas of interest by September 27.
* We will do our best to match you with your preferred industry, although you may be seated with another great company
Additional Event Details:
- Girls will be able to attend at no cost
- Participants will be contacted via email after submitting applications
- Girl missing school will receive a letter excusing their absence with details on the educational opportunities provided
- Participants should plan to arrive at the hotel around 10:00 a.m. and leave around 2:00 p.m.
- Alums did not have to be a Girl Scout member upon high school graduation or currently registered as an adult member
For more information on the Utah Day of the Girl, guests of honor and speakers visit www.gsutah.org/utahdayofthegirl