Manage Your UltraCamp Account
Camp Registration and Forms
Girl Scouts of Utah will use UltraCamp for registrations and health forms for the following programs beginning January 2020:
- Resident Camp
- Troop Camping at Summer Camp
- You and Me Introduction to Camp
- Open Houses
- Camp Rocks and the Cookie Party
- Never the Same Weekend
Click here to manage your UltraCamp account.
- You will be prompted to either "Login" or "Create a New Account."
Existing UltraCamp Accounts:
- Families who had girls attend resident camp in 2019 (you completed health forms in UltraCamp)
- Troop leaders and other adult volunteers who have registered for Troop Camping at Summer Camp, Camp Rentals for Troops, and/or Never the Same Weekends in 2018 and/or 2019
- If you do not remember your username and/or password, please select “Forgot your login information?” on the login screen
Prior to registering for a camp program, set up or review your family’s UltraCamp account to ensure the information is up-to-date and accurate.
- All accounts need to be “Individual/Group Accounts” (default setting when creating your account).
- Troopleaders do not list their troop members in their account; just their own family unit.
- All camp health forms will be completed in UltraCamp. After registering for a program, you will see a list of “Incomplete Tasks/Forms” appear on your “My Account” page. Additional documents and forms can be found in the "Document Center" under the "Additional Options" tab on the navigation toolbar.