What is Camper Council?
A group of girls who help plan camp programs year round. Some of them have been to summer camp and others have been to our weekend programs during the school year.
What types of things do they help plan?
- Design new camp programs.
- Create t-shirt designs for both camps.
- Pick out items that we sell in the trading post (camp store).
- Suggest ideas to help make camp AWESOME for all of you girls!
- Decide on the theme days and spirit awards for camp.
How do I get involved in this?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested. You can participate through online surveys and/or in-person meetings in Ogden, Salt Lake City, or American Fork. We meet a few times each year.