Why Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts is the 7th most-trusted national brand, founded on the legacy of Juliette Gordon Low, and fueled by a century of committed adults who volunteer their time in order to build girls of courage, confidence and character within their local communities. Today, Girl Scouts is committed to enabling local K-12 to find their inner “G.I.R.L.” – Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, and Leader.
Locally, Girl Scouts of Utah Council staff is driven to bring the benefits of girl scouting to more girls in our rapidly growing and dynamically changing state. In order to grow, we much transform the girl and adult experience of Girl Scouts. In order to achieve this transformation, we seek innovative, agile, tenacious and adaptable individuals committed to building a forward-looking volunteer network worthy of the girls of the future.
Click here to find out more on open positions: https://gsutah.workbrightats.com/jobs/
Seasonal Summer Camp Staff Positions June–August, 2017
For more information or to apply, visit www.gsutah.org/workatcamp or email: email@example.com
We currently don't have open positions, keep checking!
Girl Scouts of Utah participates in E-Verify.
Council Staff Member Benefits
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- A generous paid time off policy of vacation and sick leave, in addition to 12 paid holidays, annually
- A commitment to career coaching, training, and development
- Employee Assistance Program, performance recognition programs, and much more!