Recognition of Excellence
October 24, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Marriott City Center
220 S. State Street, Salt Lake City
Awards can be submitted at anytime; however council level awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence on October 24, 2015 and Communities may hold award events at other times throughout the year.
Anyone may submit an award nomination. Volunteers, parents/guardians, girls, Community Leadership Team members or staff may all submit nominations.
Both Council and Community level awards must be submitted to email@example.com or to the Girl Scout office by July 31st.
Community level awards are reviewed by the Recognition & Delegate Representative and approved by the Community Leadership Team. Awards will be presented by the Community Leadership Team. Council level awards are reviewed by the Adult Recognition Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. Awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence.
How to submit a nomination:
- Review list of awards, criteria, and nomination requirments
- Make sure nominee meets award criteria
- Click on "Nominate for an Adult Award"
- Fill in information - completely!
- Submit letter(s) of endorsement (if required) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press submit
- Award Descriptions & Criteria
- Nominate for an Adult Award
- Volunteer Recognition FAQ's
- The President's Volunteer Service Award (Key: RBW-8219)
Have questions about the nomination process? E-mail email@example.com