Let’s show our wonderful volunteers how much we appreciate all that they do! Submit a nomination before August 1, 2016.
Checklist to submit a nomination:
- Review the award descriptions and criteria here to choose the award.
- Make sure the nominee meets award criteria.
- Gather letters of endorsement
- The letter should be written by someone other than the nominator.
- If the award requires multiple letters of endorsement, they must each be written by a different person.
- Fill in Nomination Form for Adult Awards (below).
- Submit letter(s) of endorsement (if required) to email@example.com.
- Click "Submit."
- Award Descriptions & Criteria
- Volunteer Recognition FAQ's
- The President's Volunteer Service Award (Key:
Have questions about the nomination process? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination Form for Adult Awards
Girl Scouts of Utah has the best volunteers around and we want to celebrate their outstanding work with you! Please consider nominating a volunteer for a Council or Community level award. The deadline is August 1, 2016, so don't wait!
When can award nominations be submitted? Awards can be submitted at anytime; however council level awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence on Saturday, November 5, 2016 and Communities may hold award events at other times throughout the year.
Who can submit awards? Anyone may submit an award nomination. Volunteers, parents/guardians, girls, Community Leadership Team members or staff may all submit nominations.
When are nominations due? Both Council and Community level awards must be submitted to email@example.com or to the Girl Scout office by August 1st.
When are the awards presented? Community level awards are reviewed by the Recognition & Delegate Representative and approved by the Community Leadership Team. Awards will be presented by the Community Leadership Team. Council level awards are reviewed by the Adult Recognition Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. Awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence.
2016 Recognition of Excellence
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake City