Let’s show our wonderful volunteers how much we appreciate all that they do! Girl Scouts of Utah has the best volunteers around and we want to celebrate their outstanding work with you!
- When can award nominations be submitted? Awards can be submitted at anytime; however council level awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence in November 2017 and Communities may hold award events at other times throughout the year.
- Who can submit awards? Anyone may submit an award nomination. Volunteers, parents/guardians, girls, Community Leadership Team members or staff may all submit nominations.
- When are nominations due? Both Council and Community level awards must be submitted to email@example.com or to the Girl Scout office by August 1st.
- When are the awards presented? Community level awards are reviewed by the Recognition & Delegate Representative and approved by the Community Leadership Team. Awards will be presented by the Community Leadership Team. Council level awards are reviewed by the Adult Recognition Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. Awards will be presented at Recognition of Excellence.
How to Submit a Community Award Nominee:
Please turn in the nomination at least three weeks before the Community Award Event. Email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- *Complete Name of Person Being Nominated:
- *Nominated by (your name):
- *Brief description of Service:
- Required Letter(s) of Endorsement (for some awards):
*Those marked with asterisk are required.
2017 Recognition of Excellence
November 2017: Watch for more information later this year!
Have questions about the nomination process?
Letters of Endorsement
Awards requiring Letters of Endorsement are GSUSA Awards with specific criteria. Therefore, the required number of letters are necessary so please send them as stated in the nomination requirements. These letters also need to be from individuals other than the person submitting the nomination.