Exclusive opportunity for Seniors, Ambassadors, and Young Alums
Wednesday, October 13
10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Lake City Marriott, Downtown at City Creek
Utah Day of the Girl is a mentorship luncheon where you will have the opportunity to meet and network with area business leaders in a professional lunch setting.
Girl Scout Seniors and Ambassadors (grades 9-12) and Young Alums (ages 18-24) are invited to apply. We will select 50 girls to participate.
During this luncheon, we will highlight the impact of Girl Scouts, and honor our 2021 Girl Champions in each area of our four pillars – STEM, Entrepreneurship, Life Skills, and Outdoors.
Girl attendees will:
- Learn about potential career paths from local business thought leaders
- Join our 2021 honorees at a VIP reception before lunch, where they will network and learn from inspiring, influential women in our community
- Connect with leading organizations as they join them at their table for lunch
- Interact face-to-face with mentors
To apply, submit your name, age, contact information, and areas of interest by September 30. We will do our best to match you with your preferred industry, although you may be seated with another great company
Additional Event Details:
- Thanks to our generous event sponsors, girls and young alums selected to participate will be invited to attend at no cost
- Participants will be contacted via email after September 30.
- Girl missing school will receive a letter excusing their absence with details on the educational opportunities provided.
- Participants must be able to arrive at the hotel by 10:00 a.m. and stay through the end of the event at 1:30 p.m.
For more information on our Girl Champions and speakers, visit www.gsutah.org/utahdayofthegirl