Becoming Me Program Series
Who am I? Who do I want to become?
Welcome to the Becoming Me program, inspired by former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama’s book Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers. As a participant in this unique experience, you can explore the truth of your own story and the power of your voice while hanging out with friends!
- Earn three specially-selected Girl Scout badges
- Get the Becoming Me patch
- Participate in a national service project to honor members of your community
Get started now:
- Download the free instructions and badge booklets.
- Download an excerpt of the Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers book and journal (PDF), created especially for Girl Scouts!
- Learn about the Becoming Me national service project.
This program will take six to eight sessions to complete and can be done with your troop or your council. When you’re done, please complete this short survey to share your experience with us.
Not part of a troop? Interested in leading a Becoming Me program for local Girl Scouts?
Contact us to learn more: email@example.com or 801-265-8472