Why Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts of Utah Council is driven to bring the benefits of girl
scouting to more girls in our rapidly growing and dynamically changing
state. In order to grow, we must transform the girl and adult
experience of Girl Scouts. In order to achieve this transformation, we
seek innovative, agile, tenacious, and adaptable individuals committed
to building a forward-looking volunteer network worthy of the girls of
Seasonal Summer Camp Staff Positions
For more information, visit www.gsutah.org/workatcamp
We currently don't have open positions, keep checking!
Girl Scouts of Utah participates in E-Verify.
Council Staff Member Benefits
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- A generous paid time off policy of vacation and sick leave, in addition to 12 paid holidays, annually
- A commitment to career coaching, training, and development
- Employee Assistance Program, performance recognition programs, and more