Why Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts of Utah Council is driven to bring the benefits of Girl Scouting to more girls in our rapidly growing and dynamically changing state. In order to grow, we must transform the girl and adult experience of Girl Scouts. In order to achieve this transformation, we seek innovative, agile, tenacious, and adaptable individuals committed to building a forward-looking volunteer network worthy of the girls of the future.
Girl Scouts of Utah participates in E-Verify.
Council Staff Member Benefits
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- A generous paid time off policy of vacation and sick leave, in addition to 12 paid holidays, annually
- A commitment to career coaching, training, and development
- Employee Assistance Program, performance recognition programs, and more