Bring Girl Scouts home with Girl Scouting at Home or any one of our new virtual options:
Ways To Participate
There are numerous ways to explore and participate in Girl Scouts! Whether you choose to be in a troop or an independent Juliette, we offer many exciting program options so you can enjoy a Girl Scout experience that meets your needs and interests.
You can join
a troop and experience Girl Scouts with friends! Whether you
meet once a week or once a month, you’ll count down the days until
your next meeting.
Become an independent Juliette -and
get the traditional Girl Scout experience, from cookies to camp!
Participating as a Juliette is perfect if you prefer to work
independently or don’t have time for a traditional troop.
Girls, parents, troops, and volunteers are invited to enter a Girl Scout-themed trunk-or-treat decorating contest!
*Please note, this contest is for only those participating in outdoor Trunk-or-Treat events in the moderate and low risk areas of Utah. Face masks and social distancing are required. Review GSU's COVID-19 Guidelines*
How to Participate:
Email Amanda to request
- Include what events you will be participating in, your mailing address, and how many cards you need
- Attend a local Trunk-or-Treat event
- Decorate your trunk in one of Girl Scout's four program
- Life Skills
- Hand out "Join" cards (and candy!) while you share why you love Girl Scouts
- Snap a picture and submit your entry (each trunk-or-treat you participate in counts as another entry!)
Don't forget to wear masks and practice social distancing! Happy Trunk-or-Treating!
Learn more about what Girl Scouts do by age.