side menu icon

UltraCamp Account

Click here to manage your UltraCamp account. This is different from your MyGS account.

Girl Scouts of Utah uses UltraCamp for registrations and forms for all outdoor camps and programs (i.e., summer (resident) camp, troop camping, minicamps, troop rentals at camp, NTSW). 

Family Accounts

Access your UltraCamp account here. Do not use "" as it is for administrative login only.

Option 1: Existing Family Accounts 

  • Enter your login username and password. 
    • Select the “Forgot your login information?” if needed. 
  • Your “My Account” page will appear with your “Account Members” displayed. 
  • To review your account members, click on a person’s name. 
  • Their account information now appears.  
    • Select the “Edit my bio information” if needed. 
  • Select “My Account” to go back to the main page, listing your account members. 
  • Continue to verify account members and add members as needed. 

Option 2: Create a New Family Account 

  • Select “New Account” from the “I DO NOT have an account” section.  
  • Enter the primary contact information for your family’s account. 
  • Click “Create Account”, then when the new screen appears, click on “My Account” on the navigation menu.  
  • Your “My Account” page will appear with your “Account Members” displayed, showing your Primary Contact’s name. 

Now your UltraCamp account is set up and you're ready to register for a camp program!

Questions? Please contact us at

Troop and Service Unit Accounts

It is recommended troops and service units have separate UltraCamp accounts from their individual/family account in order to keep finances separate.

  • Troops use UltraCamp for minicamp (troop registration), Camporee, Troop Camping, and Camp Rentals for Troops registrations.
  • Service units use UltraCamp for Never the Same Weekend registrations.

When creating a new account:

  • Select “Corporate/Group” under Account Type.
  • Enter “Troop [number]” or “[Name of Service Unit] Service Unit” for the Organization’s Name

DO NOT list your troop members in troop accounts –  list only the troop leader and co-leaders if desired.

Service unit accounts can include more than one adult if desired.

Questions? Please contact us at

Camp Rental Groups (Non-Girl Scouts of Utah)

Create a new UltraCamp account, selecting “Corporate/Group” under Account Type. Once an account has been set up, you will complete the Application for Use of Buildings and Grounds. More information is available on the Camp Rentals for Outside User Groups page.

Questions, please contact us at