Why should my troop participate in the fall product program?
It’s a quick, easy, and fun way to help your troop earn those much needed start-up funds. Troops can earn money for registration, bridging, uniforms, troop materials, etc. Plus, the program offers fun activities, rewards, and patches!
Can our troop opt out of rewards?
There is no opt-out for the fall product program.
What are the troop training dates for the 2020 GSU Fall Product Program?
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, we do not have firm training dates. Training will be online and recorded so you can attend a training at your convenience.
What Ashdon Farms nut products are available for this year’s program?
There are 14 nut varieties for 2020
- Gift of Caring ($7)
- Honey Roasted Peanuts ($7)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Caps with Sea Salt ($7)
- Peanut Butter Bears ($7)
- Dulce de Leche Owls ($7)
- Dark Chocolate Mint Penguins ($7)
- English Butter Toffee ($7)
- Chocolate Covered Raisins ($7)
- Fruit Slices ($7)
- Whole Cashews with Sea Salt ($8)
- Peanut Butter Trail Mix ($8)
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels ($8)
- Chocolate Covered Almonds ($8)
- Mint Treasures - Girl Scout Brownie Tin ($10)
- Deluxe Pecan Clusters - Chickadee Holiday Tin ($10)
- Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts ($12)
When is the initial order period?
Initial order taking begins September 25 and orders (order card and online) must be submitted by October 11 at 8:00 p.m. Online shipped orders will continue until November 24.
When and where is initial order delivery?
Initial order delivery is November 11-14. Locations vary by Service Unit and you will be informed of your location by your Service Unit Fall Product Manager.
Will we use a software system for ordering, calculating sales, and girl rewards?
Yes, the software system is called M2OS. It can handle both nut and magazine orders.
Will an ACH (Automated Clearing House) debit be used to collect funds due to council?
Yes, the debit will be on December 4, so make sure you have sufficient funds to cover the amount due at least seven days before this debit date. Processing times for deposits vary; do not wait until the day before the debit is scheduled to deposit money into your troop account. You should be depositing promptly and frequently and encouraging your parents to be turning over funds they or their daughter have collected.
If I am a Juliette, can I still participate in the fall program?
No. The Fall Product Program is designed to help troops earn start-up money to fund their troop activities at the beginning of the year.
Will there be a Gift of Caring (GOC) program?
Yes, customers may make monetary GOC donations (in $7 increments). GSU will then purchase nuts to be sent to the local food bank in Salt Lake City.
What about the magazine portion of the sale?
All magazine and more orders are taken online. When a girl (with her parents) set up her storefront in M2OS, she will send emails to family and friends for her sale. A link in the email will direct the customers to her store where they can choose to order nuts, collectible tins, candy, and magazine subscriptions.
What if I have additional questions?
Girl Scouts and caregivers should contact their Troop Fall Product Program Manager. If Troop Fall Product Program Managers have questions, they will contact their Service Unit Fall Product Manager. Service Unit Fall Product Managers can contact the council at 801-716-5125 or email@example.com.
What rewards can Girl Scouts earn?
- 15 items – “Create Your Path” patch AND Confident Bracelet
- 25 items – Squishy Keychain OR Adjustable Headband
- 30 items – Super Seller Patch AND Fuzzy Fawn Pouch
- 35 items – Fawn Charm OR Liquid Glitter Journal
- 50 items - Small Fawn Plush OR Star Marquee Light
- 75 items – Woodland String Lights OR Fawn Cross Body Bag
- 100 items – 100 Club Patch AND Large Fawn Plush OR Sequin Pillow
- 135 items – Inflatable Confetti Chair OR Fawn Hooded Blanket
Magazine & More Order Rewards
- 2 items – “Leap Ahead” Patch
- 4 items – Mag Super Seller Patch AND Leap Ahead Necklace
- 6 items – Small Fawn Plush OR Star Marquee Light
- 12 items – Large Fawn Plush OR Sequin Pillow
Online Email Rewards
- 15 emails sent – Online Patch
- 30 emails sent – 2019-2020 Patch
- 5 items sold online – Goal Achiever Patch
- $200 in online sales – MyPatchCreation Avatar Patch
- $375 in online sales – Personalized T-Shirt
Gift of Caring Rewards
- 7 items – Care to Share patch