We want to support our volunteers in their training needs. Due to the amount of coordination it takes to accommodate training requests, ALL requests must be made a minimum of 6 or more weeks in advance. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests.
In order to help streamline your request we ask that you provide the following:
- Name of Service Unit or Troop Number
- Contact Information: name, phone number, and email address.
- Dates: provide three possible dates with times that will work for the group
- Who will be attending – adults, girls, both?
- How many will be attending?
- Minimum required: 5, for all training classes
- Maximum required: 30 for virtual training
- First Aid/CPR maximum: 8 – this is the only in-person training we are offering at this time due to COVID requirements, and it will be held at one of the GSU offices noted or an off-site location secured by the requestor.
- Location: select from one of the GSU office locations, Salt
Lake City or American Fork. We are not currently offering Ogden as
an option due to size limitations.
- If requesting off-site locations must accommodate all COVID requirements.
- Site will need to be secured once the date once it is determined.
- Off-site locations will also need a projector and screen or blank wall.