Award and Description - Given to adults in GirlScouting in
recognition of her/his girl and adult years of membership at five-year
intervals. Years of membership include every year an individual has
been a registered member of GSUSA, girl and adult years combined, and
do not have to be consistent or consecutive.
Criteria - A currently registered Girl Scout adult member. *It
is the responsibility of the Community Leadership Team to verify the
years of membership for members of their Community.
Requirements - The Recognition & Delegate Representative
confirms the Years of Membership of adult volunteers in their
Community by submitting a spreadsheet for all members of the Community
with the following information:
1. First and last name of Girl Scout member.
2. GSUSA membership identification number (if known).
3. Address, email, and telephone numbers.
4. Number of years registered as a member of GSUSA in five year increments.
* Pins for Years of Membership in Girl Scouting 50 years or more
will be presented at the council’s Recognition of Excellence.