Animal Dance Party
A free and fun way to get to know Girl Scouts held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Girls will learn about animals and find fun new ways to dance together at an Animal Dance Party. Learn more
You're Invited to Join the World of Girl Scouts!
We can't wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl's world. Join us for an exciting event and sample all the fun she'll have as a member.
Animal Dance Party
Robot Building Party
A free and fun way to get to know Girl Scouts held on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Girls will learn about robots, draw a picture of one, and build it at a Robot Building Party. Learn more
Discover Girl Scouts Virtual Open House
Discover Girl Scouts during a virtual open house, held Mondays and Thursdays, where girls and parents can ask questions and learn more about a fun, family-oriented community that offers each and every girl endless opportunities to make friends, explore her interests, be herself, and make her world a better place. Learn more
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of Utah is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Membership dues are just $25 annually, but financial aid may be available. Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (801) 265-8472. We’re here for you!
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering, and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Already a member? Log in to renew.