Become a Girl Scout
Your new friends can't wait to meet you.
Right now, Girl Scouts are meeting furry friends at their local animal shelters, giggling past lights-out at sleepovers, and learning how their favorite roller coasters work.
Above all else, they’re having a blast—because they know bringing the fun is all about being their true selves, trying new things, and cheering each other on.
Get ready to join the crew and bring a bit more happy to your life.
Try Girl Scouts before you join
Families are invited to learn about Girl Scouts at a FREE Discover Girl Scouts event. Together we’ll sample a hands-on activity and discuss the different ways your girl can participate.
Find an upcoming Discover Girl Scouts event near you!
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering, and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Become a Volunteer
Help Girl Scouts discover their place in the world.
Ever want to forget everybody else’s expectations and just…be you? When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you’ll be creating a community where being your unfiltered, goofiest, most authentic self is the absolute best thing you can be.
Our local volunteers lead with their hearts and spark imaginations. They help Girl Scouts explore unique interests and unlock their potential.
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of Utah is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Membership dues are just $25 annually, but financial aid is available. Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (801) 265-8472. We’re here for you!
Already a member? Log in to renew.