Thin Mints Sweet & Salty Mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips (use your favorite)
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 ½ cups crispy corn rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 20 Thin Mints cookies, divided into 2 groups of 10
- 4 cups mini-pretzel twists
- 2 cups dry-roasted salted peanuts
Make the Thin Mints Cereal
Melt 11.5 ounces of chocolate chips in a saucepan or in microwave for 3-4 minutes until melted. Add mint extract to chocolate and stir. Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl. Pour melted chocolate over the cereal and gently stir until completely coated in chocolate. Stir in with powdered sugar and 10 finely crushed Thin Mints. Gently combine, coating the cereal.
Add the more sweet and
Stir in 10 coarsely chopped Thin Mints, mini-pretzels and peanuts. ENJOY!