GSU's Annual Appeal is a way for Girl Scout families and members to invest in girls’ futures by financially supporting programs, camp improvements, financial assistance, volunteer support, and other critical services. A donation to the Annual Appeal directly impacts your girl and all girls in Utah.
Every dollar is vital to our mission delivery. One hundred percent of the $25 membership registration fee goes directly to Girl Scouts of the USA for insurance, program development, and program support. It takes an investment of $344 annually to serve each girl in Utah, building her courage, confidence, and character so she can make the world a better place. Please consider making your Annual Appeal gift today to share the good with over 6,000 girls and 2,500 adults. You will receive a commemorative patch when you give $25 or more! Your donation is tax-deductible.
How your donation supports girls in Girl Scouts:
- $25 pays the membership fee for a girl with financial need
- $35 helps first year leaders with start-up materials
- $65 provides a girl with financial need a day camp experience
- $75 provides a girl with her membership, a uniform, a Journey book and a Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
- $400 sends a girl to a week-long summer camp where she will create life-long memories
Contact Casey Logan, Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.